Mr Matthew Pywell is a specialist plastic surgery consultant on the GMC specialist register. Having trained in the UK, Mr Pywell has received numerous awards for excellence throughout his career. He has received distinctions at both undergraduate and masters degree levels and was awarded the Ian McGregor medal as the top plastic surgeon in the Royal College of Surgeons plastic surgery exam, illustrating the dedication he has for providing the very highest standards of care to his patients. He has undergone further training on two aesthetic surgery fellowships at The McIndoe Centre and at the London Clinic gaining extensive experience particularly in face and neck plastic surgery.
Having treated patients from Jersey and Guernsey in the past, we understand the logistical issues that come from living on the islands. At OneLife Plastic Surgery we are pleased to offer a number of things to make your journey with us easier:
- Virtual Consultations: whilst it is a legal requirement to have two consultations prior to undergoing plastic surgery, at OneLife we offer the first consultation as a virtual video call service which can be done anytime before your operation. The second consultation is free of charge and will be in person which most patients opt to do the day or two before surgery.
- Central london location: Based on Harley Street we are in the middle of London’s medical mile surrounded by hotels and spas if you with to turn your trip into a short holiday.
- Early follow up with your Plastic Surgeon: Mr Matthew Pywell will review you within the first week of surgery to check for any healing issues, remove sutures (where appropriate) and advise on wound care. Patients can either travel home between these appointments, spend the time at a hotel in London or even use the time to check out the rest of the services we offer at OneLife.
- Option of wound care follow up in Guernsey: Due to our exclusive partnership with Roseneath, you can opt to have further wound checks and dressings performed in person locally, via video call or back with us in Harley Street depending on your preference.
- Direct link to your plastic surgeon: Throughout your recovery you will have a direct number to our practice to send photos and ask any questions that come to mind. We endeavour to respond to any request within 12 hours but for more urgent matters we also have an emergency helpline.
- Final virtual consultation with Mr Pywell: We offer the option of your final consultation with Mr Pywell also being virtual depending on the surgery undertaken.
To book a virtual consultation with Mr Matthew Pywell please click here.
If you would like to find out more about this service before booking please request a free callback here*.
*please note this will be a callback from one of the team at OneLife to explain more about the service we offer with Roseneath and is not to be considered a telephone consultation.